Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Find your bliss

I've been questioning  lately why I'm getting up early before sunrise and driving to the tidal pool to then jump into cold water and swim!?

Its getting to winter here in Cape Town which means cold, rainy mornings and the temperature is dropping daily. The coldest this year Anthony recorded yesterday : 14.6 degrees! It was so cold!

Then I listened to Rich Roll Podcast yesterday and he said something that really resonated with me...it made me think deeply...and I realised that I had found my bliss.

This tidal pool and the ocean, the friends I have made in the last 3 months, the early morning routine, the habit, octopus, little sharks in the pool, dolphins ...spectacular sunrises...this is my bliss!

I have found my bliss!

Do you know what you want, what makes your really happy?





Bliss : perfect happiness, great joy
Synonym: delight, heaven, paradise, Utopia

Happy Wednesday

Shirley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment