Thursday, July 19, 2018

Breathe...


6:58 am : A very early morning  we  at the pool! It is still so dark!!

7:28 am the sun has risen and we are finished our swim and ready for a large  cup of tea!!  Sea temperature was 14.1 degrees... 



We pop into the lovely Salt restaurant in Kalk Bay after our swim...
for a quick chat with our shivering friends who have also been swimming with us! 


Yesterday we celebrated to wonderful life of Nelson Mandela! He is a hero and I love this quote of his...

May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. 

This is one of my teapots for a customer with the bright orange aloe flowers and two little willow warblers. I'm busy making a few more smaller ones for a market I will be selling my work at. 

This week has flown by! I'm remembering to...

breathe...

always leave room to exhale after each inhale...

Happy Thursday 

Shirley xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment