Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gift for Carol!

I was so excited to connect with a new friend I have made via a blog I read about crosstitching. Carol lives in America and has been blogging for many years and has a beautiful blog with many inspiring designs  she has made and is stitching. I sent her a little gift. It was a little chart from Country Cottage Needleworks called Raccoon Cabin. I decided to make it into a little pillow and I added some extra stitching at the top with lace, heart button and ribbon so she could hang it up if she liked.

I have a few of these cute little charts from Country Cottage Needleworks in the Frosty Forest range and I am busy making one into another little 3 D house. I will post pictures soon.

Please take a look at Carol's beautiful blog and be inspired as I was! www.stitchingdream.blogspot.com



2 comments:

  1. I loved making this and want to make more as they are such lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete