Monday, June 22, 2015

Making memories...

I have been scrapbooking for a couple of years now and have done a few online courses with the amazing scrapbooker Ali Edwards. She has an inspiring blog too and I am busy doing her one year course called - One Little Word. Please take a look at her beautiful blog! http://aliedwards.com/blog

My nephew has just had his first little baby boy and its been so exciting to watch him grow. We don't live in the same town as him so they have been sending me updates of his growth and lots and lots of pictures. I decided to start a mini album for them from new born pictures through the year until he is one year old. A lot of work I know but I am loving capturing all the moments and memories of this cute little guy, Jesse!

Here are a few pictures of the start of the album and how I have planned it out. Photographs are just a wonderful way of capturing those moments we really don't want to forget! In a few months time I will post more pictures of how the album is "growing". I am going to try get lots of scrapping done on this mini album this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment