Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pins and Needles

I have been wanting to find a beautiful tin to put my needles, tape measure and scissors in so they are all in one place. I found this gorgeous tin from my favourite shop in Simonstown, The Meeting Place. I found a freebie crosstitch design of a little bird and I thought it was perfect for the front of the little needle pouch for all my different size embroidery needles. I added my little crochet tiny flowers. These flowers are from a tutorial from one of my favourite crochet blogs, Attic24. I will definitely be making more of these little needle pouches. They are so quick and fun to stitch and make great little gifts.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! its really clever idea so you don't loose your needles and you will always have them in a safe spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirl - you should make up a little set with those scissors and sell them, in business you must bundle things, you can make more profit because it is harder to work out the actual value of each item.

    ReplyDelete