Monday, July 9, 2018

Let go..


I have been away on a holiday to visit my Mom, friends and family in Durban.

It's always good to go back and visit old friends and spend time with my Mom who is so frail at the moment. But what I realised when I was away were all the things I missed! The things that I value. The things that are so meaningful in my life. 

This gave me perspective on my life...and it was such a good thing! 

This tidal pool that I have been swimming in everyday for the past 6 months is one of the things I missed the most! 

It is so good to be home. 

We live in paradise..

Hold on to what matters. Let go of the rest. 

Sea temperature: 13.4 degrees ( it felt so much colder ) 

What do you value in your life?
What makes your life meaningful? 

Have a wonderful Monday 

Shirley xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment