Sunday, July 26, 2015

"Misty rose" tea coasters

This week I was inspired by the beauty of the Karoo and the beautiful pinks and lavenders of the sunsets that I couldn't resist picking up my MoYa yarn and finding something to crochet.

I decided to crochet some little tea coasters to use on my table for  my tea or coffee cup. They would also make a beautiful gift for a friend or family. I am making a set of 6 to send to a friend in Durban for her birthday.

The design is a "Happy flower" from Attic24 blog. Take a look at her gorgeous blog as she has so many tutorials you can follow to create her designs. http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/

The colours of the MoYa yarn I am using for the flowers are Misty Rose, Strawberry, Mint, Rose Quartz, Lilac and Azure. They are such beautiful colours and it is lovely yarn to crochet with. It is 100 % organic cotton and hand dyed. There are so many other beautiful colours in their catalogue which I cannot wait to try out, http://www.moyayarn.com/

Have a wonderful weekend and happy creating!








1 comment:

  1. I love the colors that you've used in your new coasters, Shirley! They will make teatime even more special :)

    ReplyDelete