Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hearts and flowers...


I have been busy finishing off some new Teeny Tiny Tags. I couldn't resist making these little hearts and flowers with the MoYa yarn. Yes, I can't get enough of this beautiful yarn! It is so lovely to crochet with and the hand dyed colours are beautiful. 

 
I used white cardstock and my cuttlebug to emboss the designs onto the tags.  The ribbon adds an extra special touch and will make any gift look pretty. 



 
I found some cute little heart buttons and a simple teeny tiny white buttons for the centre. 

 

It is a real winters day here in Cape Town today with rain and clouds over all the mountains. The perfect weather for a cup of coffee and warm blankets and finding time to do some CREATING! I'm going to try and add some squares onto my granny blanket today! What projects are you busy with or needing to finish? 

Have a happy and creative Wednesday! xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the new yarn! Have you put it in your shop yet and the place mats will be cool as well, Oh and can you make mittens for those cold American/Canadian winter mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty, Shirley--I love the embossed paper, too.

    We are having a heat wave over here this week--the first truly warm weather of our summer. I think this is the first week with no rain since early May! I love it and, even though the humidity is horrid, I welcome the sunshine :)

    Happy August to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are so pretty and that yarn looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete