Friday, March 16, 2018

Silence is more appealing


6:45 am with all my family - I was so excited to have everyone swim with me! This view is... bliss! 


I decided to take my brother the "sage" ( the wise one) advise and only ask Anthony the water temperature after I have swum! I really want to focus on the joy of swimming and the beauty of the sunrise.  ( 15.9 degrees) Yay ... warmer than yesterday :-))


Soaking in the first rays of the sun...




In such a high pressure lifestyle that we all lead, you may think you thrive on stress and speed. However, when you pull back, you will come to appreciate silence and solitude. 

You will lose the guilt about sitting still and discover that it is possible and rewarding to do less and be more. 

This is happiness ... all together in my very happy place! 

What are you doing everyday, to stop and just  be ....still? 

Happy Friday 

Shirley xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment